Indoor league entries as of 20th October

These are the entries to date, posted in case I have missed anyone off, sorted in approximate age order:

Mylo Walker
Alfie Bottomley
Samu Raj
Louis Morris
Freddie Curtis
Liam Dent
Kyle Cleminson
Henry Applegarth
Jake Wright
Tomas Pybus
Lewis Pybus
Bertie Morris
Henry Ward
Calum Dent
Ralph Hoskyns-Abrahall
Bobby Walker
Sophie White
Teddy Brain
Beth Poole
Ollie Taylor
Daniel Bradley
Jack Sutherland
Archie Lawson
Will Roberts
William Poole
Raam Raj
Joel Harrod
James Madden
Zac Stolarski
Daisy Pyrah
Isaac Bottomley
James Cox
Tom Bromirski
Joe White
Max Percival
Eddie Player
Rebecca White
Jack Platt
Thomas Pyrah
Fin Clarke
Jack VanNiekirk
Will Shaefer
Tom Wooff
Jake Percival
Tom VanNiekerk
Mason Platt
Cameron Clarke
Harrison Girot

Comments

Hi, I've sent a form but not sure if it's arrived - I'd like to add Daniel Bradley if possible please?
Liz Byrne said…
Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with the posts, Ryder would love to come if there is still room? Thanks Liz
Jim While said…
Liz, I now have 48, Ryder will still get games as a reserve or if I increase the number per team in the latter weeks of the competition, (which I normally do) can you please send either a form or the details that the form requests to jim@whilefamily.co.uk

Popular Posts