Catterick Market Collection

We have received the message below from Clive World. We are one of five organisations he is raising money for during his year of office,  he has now raised about £2000 in total, of which we will receive a share. Further details at the link below.

https://www.richmondshire.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/electedrepresentatives/councillors/chairmanofcouncil.aspx


Sent on behalf of Councillor Clive World, Chairman of Richmondshire District Council

 Dear all,

 Thank you very much for taking the time to help with my collection at Catterick Market on Sunday 24 March.  I am extremely grateful that you all gave up part of your weekend and in such extremely cold weather.  I hope you have all now recovered.  It is a day I will certainly not forget. 
 
Given the weather which no doubt affected the number of people that attended the market I am delighted to say that we raised £206.88 for my chosen charities.

Once again thank you.
 

Councillor Clive World

Chairman, Richmondshire District Council

Comments

Popular Posts