U11 Festival: thank you!

I'd like to say a big "Thank You" to everyone who helped make our very first U11 Festival such as success.

So, many thanks to the following volunteers who gave up their time to help:

Alma Doughty
Ken Doughty
Carl Doughty
Sue Hartley
Rachel Ireland
Paul Mather
Gaynor Dawson
Rob Hartley
Fiona Wright
Angela Hunter
Andy Barlow
Mavis Hartley
Adrian Dawson
Stewart Thompson
Mark Layfield
Lynne Hickman
John Broderick
Trevor Swift
Elizabeth Blenkey
Steven Mather
Tracy Charlton

Finally, I'd like to say a special "thank you" to the club's groundsman Geoff Thorpe for preparing the ground for a fantastic day's cricket: when the sun shines, there is no better place to play or watch cricket in North Yorkshire!

I hope I haven't missed anyone out, but let me know if I have...

Andy Barlow,
Junior co-ordinator

Comments

Popular Posts