Girls Cricket

All
I am trying to organise 2 more fixtures against Pannal and Harrogate for next week or the week after ( dates TBC). Can you let me know your availability ie Hols etc.

Also the ladies have two matches next Tuesday, 4pm at Scorton feast and then 6pm onwards against Burton Leonard at Richmond. Can those who are available please let me know asap so I can let Gemma know.

Again I think ITV may be back on Tuesday night at the ground. If you can make it please come down.

As well as three games I am trying to organise prior to term starting we also have two tournaments to play; the U11 tournament at Richmond on 9th September and a friendly league tournament at Harrogate on 16th September as a prelude to the North Yorkshire Girls Presentation night.
Again availability please.

mark
07955 707946
mark.jobling@richmondshirecc.org.uk

Comments

Popular Posts